Just a Lil Bit About Me


Hello 2 every1 I'm April and this is my page .I am a 24 yr old very happy Married women and I have two kids, a son and a daughter and I love my Family very much,although God then Family comes 1st.....My other love is doing Hair, I've been into hair since i was about 6 yrs old,that is why I will be starting Cosmetology school soon as I can because this my life that is what I love to do and I want to make it a living 1 day.My other nu found love is makeup, which I been into now for about 10 mths and I really enjoy it alot,which is something else I can see myself doin along with hair.Since I am a housewife @ the moment I have alot of time on my hands.... so I have also learned how to make jewelry,which I feel is a challenge for me, its hard @ times but I'm a very calm person so it doesn't bother me as much.I love to do this because I get to make something that shows people who I am and the real me. So I hope you enjoy my page and the things I've told you about my Life......................................xo....April.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...