This Is A Jewelry Set I Made..

This is 1 of my favorites, with the matching earrings, its so pretty and it means alot to me because I made a bigger 1 for my mom with earrings also, so we have a matching set together. Sometime I cant believe I really Made this stuff. 
These are a few of the bracelets I've made. The most fun I have with making jwewlry is that the look iz so different from others, I dont copy any1 and if I did want to make favorite piece of jewelry I saw, I alwayz put my stamp on it that lets people know that I made this because  I alwayz spice it up ...............................xo..MzClark                                                                                                

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Love said...

photos fun. Success for you.

April said...

Well thank u. =-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...