All About Ross:New Clothes ect.


So this is a Hot Pink ~BCBG~ shirt I got and this was retailed at $130....but I got this for only $3.49( no joke)


This a White shirt I got the name is:*August Silk* and its very comfortable and has nice design going on in front and only cost $6.49



I got these pair of slacks by *The Limited* I like the fact that it has a lot of pockets ,very loose fitting jeans but its also  Cassidy fit. Very comfortable.Only cost $4.99 



I also picked up this ~Jonel Manicurist Set~ that cost about $3.49. I already tested it out and it works really  well I love it.



Then last I picked up these lovely sets of earrings by:* Rampage* each set was only $2.99.You can't beat that.






       So if you enjoyed these photos leave a comment or just B-come follower.
                                                 xoxo..Mrs,April

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Iyah Love said...

I like ross! its where I buy some of my stuff for my apartment! Great quality :)

April said...

Oh I know girl :D
I love it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...