More ~Jewelry~That I've Made


This is a Purple~Sweet Heart~ set that I've just  made. I love Hearts so I really love this Set.
This is a ~Green&Gold~ set I made w/ a pair of Hearts earrings,I'm not a green person but, this 1 I love.

So I love this *Necklace* Because I love *Blue*and this 1 is me,me,me all this way because it has so much stuff going on like me and I love it.





An *Orange* Necklace I made which I love so much, its so different and I like being Different so its perfect.



Here are some Earrings I made.
 I'm loving theses ~Hoop Earrings~ I made,this was so fun because I love hoops.So I had so much fun making these.

 These are some BIGGER hoops I made-Yellow,Clear and White.........and Dark Green and Light Green.
If you love my Collection become a Follower or tell me your Reaction
xoxo..Mrs,April
 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...