*Haul Pictures From:Rue 21,Target and,Ross*

Hello Everyone,

These were only $1.00 from ~Rue 21~ when they were having there *Huge Sale.
This is ~The Beauty Encyclopedia~ I got this*Palette from Target* for only $5.00 and I have already did a look for this Palette and I am loving it.


Okay so these are some Bath and Body sets I got from *Ross* For a really low price....I have already tried them out and they work great.
Cranky Grilz e/s $1.99 form Ross* e/s was applied w/o primer
 This is *Skin Sheer* Makeup  form *Ross $5.99:Eyeshadows applied w/o primer
 Blush in Mica and Foundation
 This is Model co Makeup-This e/s was applied w/o primer.The one Above was Only $3.99 and the one Below was $7.99  from *Ross
 


 I just wanted to share some stuff that I got Some days ago....So,so Sorry for being late with putting these picture on but, I've been really busy.

                                          XoXo...Mzc1ark24

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...